The Series 57 Vessel product line continues the United Filters tradition of quality while focusing on general filtration applications with ASME Code design and other engineered features to produce a highly efficient filtration system for the removal of solid particles from liquids.
- Applications: Petrochemical, Chemical Processing, Municipal Water Treatment, Food and Beverage, Oil and Gas Production, Plating Industry, Electrical Power Generating Stations, Chemical Waste Treatment, Pharmaceuticals and Many Others
- Max Operating Pressure 150 PSI available design pressure
- Max Operating Temperature: 450 F
- Flow Rates: Up to 90 GPM
- Material of Construction: Carbon Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel
- Element Type Used: Continuous Wound Filter Elements