Model 2CDXU, 2CDU
2-stage end suction centrifugal
The model 2CDXU, 2CDU two stage impeller end suction pumps are constructed of bulge formed stainless steel and designed for corrosion resistance, dependable performance, and rugged continuous duty. Models 2CDXU, 2CDU are suitable for pressure boosting applications including water supply, water treatment, irrigation, and air conditioning systems and general water pumping containing moderately aggressive liquids.
- Pressure boosting
- Plant services
- Water supply systems
- Liquid transfer
- Ultrapure water systems
- Pharmaceutical services
- Reverse osmosis
- Water reclamation
- Water treatment
- OEM equipment application
- Close coupled design - saves space; simplifies maintenance and installation
- Stainless steel liquid end components - high quality; corrosion resistance
- Versatile mounting - can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Back pullout construction - assembly and overhaul of the impeller and seal without distorting suction and discharge connections
- Top centerline discharge and foot support under casing - ensures self-venting and reduces misalignment from pipe loads
- High operating efficiency - lowers operating costs
- High quality mechanical shaft seals and o-rings - available for standard pumping requirements, or optional high temperature and chemical duty operation.
- Available with IP55 TEFC motors (2CDXU) or Standard NEMA motor (2CDU)
Model EVMU, EVMUG
With initial hydraulic coverage to 100 GPM and 800 feet TDH, the EBARA Model EVMU is designed for booster, water purification, and hot water applications.
State-of-the-art formed stainless steel and several proprietary internal components make the EBARA Model EVMU superior to existing designs. The EVMU material is between 50 to 100% thicker than all current similar product offerings, for a true industrial design with cast stainless steel flanges for maximum installation support.
Three new sizes - EVMUG 32, 45, and 64 - are now available. The new sizes will consist of cast iron flanges with 304SS hydraulic assemblies. The design will continue to use a separate thrust bearing in lieu of motor bearings to handle the pump thrust requirements, a superior design feature.
- Pressure/water boosting
- Boiler feed
- Hot/Cold water circulation
- Fire fighting
- Reverse osmosis
- Washing systems
- Standard NEMA motors
- Integral thrust bearing on 3 HP and larger pumps - to handle axial thrust loads
- Air vent in casing cover – allows proper venting, preventing air entrapment and dry run
- Liner ring - self-aligning, floating design constructed to prevent swelling at high temperatures
- Tungsten carbide lower pump bearings and sleeves - standard construction for all services, providing maximum operating life
- Direct drive - pump and motor shafts are keyed for positive, reliable power transmission with no adjustments necessary
- ``Flexible`` floating outer casing - allows for thermal expansion in hot water applications, preventing deformation due to pressure fluctuations
- Anti-erosion measures - a dish-shaped insert is fitted to the intermediate casing designed to promote smooth flow and prevent high velocity areas