Advanced Pavement Technology is a national design/build for flexible segmental pavement systems
Advanced Pavement Technology is committed to providing its clients with ecological, environmentally sound solutions using flexible, permeable paver systems. Specifically, our solutions feature cost-effective systems installed by a quality labor team using superior products and advanced construction methodology, all designed and integrated to provide superior benefits and end-user value when compared with traditional pavement alternatives. These solutions are provided by the Ecological Paver Systems division of the company.
Ecological Paver Systems
The Ecological Paver Systems division of Advanced Pavement Technology provides comprehensive design/build services to promote the use of the Bio-Aquifier Storm System and establish it as a structural best-management practice for nationwide stormwater management use. We continue to refine and enhance the system to provide clients with a more efficient storm water management method, improving the quality of stormwater run-off as it is returned to a groundwater source. Advanced Pavement Technology has access to an alliance of regulatory agencies, engineers and owners that embraces the use of our system as the country`s preferred standard for acceptable stormwater management.
Key Goals of the Ecological Paver Systems division of Advanced Pavement Technology
1. Establish Advanced Pavement Technology as the leader in permeable pavement design, construction and research, as well as the preferred design/build resource.
2. Educate regulatory agencies on the features and benefits of the Bio-Aquifer Storm System as a structural best-management practice for compliance with the Clean Water Act Phase II rule.
3. Develop ongoing relationships with soils engineer specialists regarding the use of the Bio-Aquifer Storm System to replace retention / detention pond systems.
4. Promote to owners and developers the cost benefits of land planning that utilizes the Bio-Aquifer Storm System.
5. Reinforce these efforts with a branding campaign that highlights Advanced Pavement Technology `s unique combination of professional expertise, outstanding experience, superior products and advanced technology to successfully position the company to take advantage of the Ecological Paver Systems market's window of opportunity.
Bio-Aquifer Storm System (BASS)
Flexible, segmental permeable paver systems are a desirable pavement choice, especially when 30-year life cycle costs are used to evaluate proper pavement selections for site development. The Bio-Aquifer Storm System method of construction expands the base design and integrates specifically designed ecological pavers in an engineered system that will allow for collection of stormwater runoff and support heavy axle loads for roadways and parking lots. In addition, due to the types of aggregate used, a natural filtration process will occur and pollutants that are removed from the stormwater runoff will be broken down by bacteria contained in the aggregates.
Advanced Pavement Technology will provide Bio-Aquifer Storm System designs to meet specific site requirements that will comply with the NPDES Phase II stormwater program.
Advanced Pavement Technology has a team dedicated to the proper design and execution of a permeable paver system. Our experience from engineering to trained paver installers is developed from successful completion of municipal, commercial and industrial segmental installations that include manual and mechanical projects:
*References Furnished upon Request
This proven track record provides us our basis for providing our clients with a custom designed system delivered on time and within budget.
Ecological - Improves Water Quality
Reduce or eliminate stormwater runoff
Reduce downstream flooding erosion in streambeds/riverbanks
Promote rainwater infiltration and natural groundwater recharge
Economical - Replaces Retention / Detention Ponds
Reduction in project costs for drainage and retention systems
Reduce impact of costly compliance regulations
Permit efficient land-use of development land for highest value
Elegant - Provides Solution for EPA Phase II Rule
Exhibit surface joint flexibility to counter settlement cracks
Allow access for underground utilities repair
Unaffected by extremes of heat and frost