- Flow rates to 345 GPH @ 60 Hz
- Non-metallic solution contact
- Corrosion resistant PVC hooded mounting base
- Vinyl suction and discharge hoses1, 6 ft. x 5/8" each
- Priming bulb and suction strainer
- Thumb-grip vent plug with "O"-ring seal on filter chamber
- 1/12 H.P., 115V/1/50-60 Hz, 3,000 RPM, TEFC motor with ON-OFF switch and 8 ft. of 3-wire cord with plug
Labmaster Filtration Systems are compact, corrosion resistant and extremely simple to operate. Choice of construction materials allows use with most liquids, including harsh chemicals at elevated temperatures. Constructed of clear PVC, polypropylene, CPVC or PVDF. Standard elastomers are EPDM (Viton® with PVDF). Chambers accept depth wound, pleated, cleanable sleeve, and carbon cartridges. Chamber allows for simultaneous filtration and purification by using carbon cartridges. Separate purification chamber with flow control valve available.