The belt thickener BGT has been developed for a high efficiency solid/liquid separation of suspended particles. Belt thickeners can be used in many industrial processes. The products of a thickening process are a liquid phase (filtrate) being nearly free of particles, and a solid phase, which is pre-dewatered and reduced in volume. The compact machines are easy to maintain, ensure a fully automatic, low wear and low noise operation and are able to achieve solids capture rates of > 99 %.
Advantages and characteristics of the belt thickener BGT
- Sturdy and compact construction in stainless steel quality, on request enclosed
- Low space requirement
- Low investment and operation costs
- Reliable, safe and fully automatic operation
- Very easy to operate and maintain
- Low-wear and low-noise mode of working due to slow run of the machine
- Low water consumption due to the use of filtrate for belt cleaning
- Low polymer consumption due to a careful thickening
- High filtrate quality due to a high capture rate of more than 98 %
You are welcome to contact us for further information.