Our inaugural GWI ‘Global Water Awards’ competition captivated the international water industry ealier this year. The 2006 Awards looks set to be even more hotly contested. We are now inviting nominations for the Awards in the categories below – slightly different from last year to reflect the profile of the sector during the last year.
If you think your or another organisation has done something to distinguish itself over the past year then send an email detailing what and why to: email@example.com.
Or do it online via the awards website www.globalwaterawards.com, where the latest news on the Awards will be available. Nominations will close on 31 December, with the shortlist appearing in January, followed by a final announcement of the winners in a special supplement in March.
Winning organisations will receive an optical crystal trophy and a certificate. Associated organisations (advisers, law firms, contractors and suppliers) will be able to order award trophies inscribed with their name.
• Water Company of the Year
• Deal of the Year
• Water Project of the Year
• Wastewater Project of the Year
• Industrial Project of the Year
• Law Firm of the Year
• Bank of the Year
Additionally there will be a number of desalination-related awards, which are being promoted in collaboration with oursister title Water Desalination Report.
• Desalination Deal of the Year
• Thermal Desalination Plant of the Year
• Membrane Desalination Plant of the Year
• Desalination Company of the Year (two awards: one for small plant specialists; one for those involved in larger plants)
• Desalination Supplier of the Year
See www.globalwaterawards.com for further details.
Global Water Intelligence
Click here to see all Global Water Intelligence News