Black & Veatch provide environmental assessment of infrastructure projects; from strategic development of options, to design and construction on site.
We do this through delivery of strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment, environmental audit and the provision of technical advice.
We offer a range of services including data collection, surveys, assessment, negotiation with conservation organisations, habitat creation and, where appropriate, translocation.
Other environmental assessment services include:
- Risk assessment
- Expert witness services
- Planning, including application for planning consents
- Environmental desk studies
- Environmental audits (pre-acquisition and pre-divestment)
- Development of environmental management systems; and
- Provision of environmental awareness training