The Eltachem GmbH is an internationally aligned company with broadly varied product portfolio in the range of the chemical raw materials and technological product innovations.
The company target is the connection of the European with the Asian market. We support our customers and suppliers with the use of synergetic effects of both markets.
Reliability and authority connected with high effectiveness and flexibility belong to our business philosophy and are for us indispensable conditions for the confidence of our customers and suppliers.
Acting as a partner of world-wide leading producers of specialty chemicals our range by far exceeds the usual performance of a distributor. A wide-ranging product portfolio concentrating on different sectors means a continuous know-how transfer ensuring for our partners an utmost degree of knowledge of both application and market orientation.
Our company is a link between the chemical and the manufacturing industries guaranteeing the safe and consistent supply with specialty chemicals. Moreover we offer to our partners counseling and deliveries according to their specific needs.
Our target is being a development and information catalyst in both relevant directions: working out solutions for our customers as well as acting as a marketing partner for our producers.
As your partner we bundle the product streams of our Principles and convert them into a goods river meeting demand for you.
We provide for continuous and safe supply of raw materials of your choice. Rapid acting underlines our role as partner of the manufacturing and processing chemical industry.
Our international procurement and deliverability is the guarantor for continuous supply around the globe. The international supply at services approximately around chemistry, constitute us.
- Acrylic acid
- Diethanolamine 85% - 99 %
- Monoethanolamine 85% - 99 %
- Triethanolamine 85% - 99 %
- Bleaching agents
- Sodiumperborate monohydrate
- Sodiumperborate tetrahydrate
- Sodium bromate
- Dicarbonic acid
- Adipic acid
- Benzoic acid
- Dicarbonic acid
- Fumaric acid
- Isophthalic acid
- Maleic acid anhydride
- Phthalic acid anhydride
- Terephthalic acid ( PTA )
- Trimellitic acid anhydride
- Benzophenone flakes
- Butylhydroxytoluene ( BHT )
- Glyoxal 40%
- Polyquaternium 15
- Polyquaternium 7
- Tertiare Butyl Catechol
- Tertiare Butyl Hydroquinone
- Triclosane USP
- Potassiumtripolyphosphate Tech/Food Grade
- Sodiumtripolyphosphate Tech/Food Grade
- Tetrapotassiumpyrophosphate Tech/Food Grade
- Tetrasodiumpyrophosphate Tech/Food Grade
- Iron oxid
- Dibutylphthalate (DBP)
- Diisodecylphthalate ( DIDP )
- Diisononylphthalate (DINP)
- Diisoundecylphthalate ( DIUP )
- Dioctylphthalate (DOP)
- Nonion. Surfactants
- Branched fatty alcohol alkoxylates
- EO/PO Blockcopolymere
- Fatty amide alkoxylates
- Fatty amine alkoxylates
- Linear fatty alcohol alkoxylate
- Low foaming alcohol alkoxylates
- Poly ethylene glycols
- Sorbitan esters
- Aluminiumsulfate ( Flock cartouche ), 8 x 125 g
- Manganese sulfate
- Potassiummonopersulfate Granulates
- Potassiummonopersulfate, 200g Tablets
- Potassiummonopersulfate, 20g Tablets
- Sodium bisulfate
• Anionic surfactants
- Ammonium Lauryl (3 EO moles) Ether Sulphate 25 % liquid
- Ammonium Lauryl (3 EO moles) Ether Sulphate, 70 % gel
- Ammonium Lauryl (C12-14) Sulphate 25 % liquid
- Ammonium Lauryl (C12-14) Sulphate 70 % viscose gel
- C12-14 Dimethyl Amine Oxide 30 % liquid
- Cetyl Dimethyl Amine Oxide 25 % liquid
- Sodium / Potassium Lauryl (C12-C14) Sulphate 93 % needles
- Sodium Alkyl (C12-13) (2EO moles) Ether Sulphate, 70 % gel
- Sodium Alkyl (C12-13) (2EO moles) Ether Sulphate, low vis. 27 % fl.
- Sodium Alkyl (C13-15) (3EO moles) Ether Sulphate 27 % gel
- Sodium Alkyl (C13-15) (3EO moles) Ether Sulphate 70 % gel
- Sodium Alkyl (C9-15) (3EO moles) Ether Sulphate 27 % liquid
- Sodium Alkyl (C9-15) (3EO moles) Ether Sulphate 70 % gel
- Sodium Coco (C12-18) Sulphate 93 % needles
- Sodium Lauryl (2 EO moles) Ether Sulphate 27 % liquid
- Sodium Lauryl (2 EO moles) Ether Sulphate 70 % gel
- Sodium Lauryl (3 EO moles) Ether Sulphate 70 % gel
- Sodium Lauryl (C12) Sulphate 94 % fine powder
- Sodium Lauryl (C12-14) Sulphate 30 % liquid
- Sodium Lauryl (C12-C14) Sulphate 90 % needles
- Sodium Lauryl (C12-C14) Sulphate 94 % fine powder
- Sodium Lauryl (C12-C14) Sulphate 94 % needles
- Sodium Lauryl (C12-C14) Sulphate 97 % fine powder
- Sodium Lauryl (C12-C18) Sulphate 90 % needles
- Sodium Lauryl (C12-C18) Sulphate 93 % fine powder
- Sodium mono Alkyl (C12-14) (3EO moles) Sulphosuccinate 32 % fl.
- Sodium mono Alkyl (C12-14) Sulphosuccinate 80 % fine powder
- Sodium Tridecyl (C13-C15) Sulphate 85 % needles
- Div. Raw Materials
To view other products, click here