Noxon Stainless Steel Products
Stainless Steel Pipe Clips
- Pipe Clips Saddle type
- Pipe Clips Saddle type with 1/2 BSP socket
- Pipe Clips
- Saddle type with round bar
- Pipe Clips Hing type
- Pipe clips
- Hing type with round bar
Stainless Steel Quick Couplings
- A Adapter female thread
- B Coupler male thread
- C Coupler hose shank
- D Coupler female thread
- E Adapter hose shank
- F Adapter male thread
- DC Dustcap
- DP Dustplug
Stainless Steel Low Pressure Compression Unions
- Industrial cold and hot water
- Industrial and other gasses
- Liquid chemicals
- Pharmaceutical liquids
For different applications there are EPDM and VITON sealing rings available.
A few advantages of the low pressure stainless Steel compression unions:
- Easy to connect - no need for threading, welding or brasing
- Suitable for thin walled-tubes - so, lower costs and less weight
- Excellent connection possibilities with NOXON stainless Steel BSP threaded fittings and BSP threaded valves.
A few characteristics of the low pressure stainless Steel compression unions:
- Strength of the connection, subject to the proper use of brackets with the tubes, 6 - 10 bar.
- Temperature range -25° C up to + 120° C, depending on the used sealing ring.
MOUNTING OF THE STAINLESS STEEL LOW PRESSURE COMPRESSION UNIONS
1. Cut tube square and debur. Examine the tube carefully. Not deburred tubes can damage the sealing rings.
2. Clean the surface of the tube in order to remove eventual dirt and/or grease. Not degreased tubes can influence the sealing.
3. Slide the nut, the pressure ring and the sealing ring over the tube. Slide the tube into the body until the stop. Turn the nut manually tight. Rotate the nut one more turn using an appropiate spanner/wrench.
- Always take care that the tubes are sufficient fixed by brackets
- No or insufficient use of brackets in the tube system
- Can influence the pressure rating negatively (max 4 bar)
- Low pressure compression union tube x tube connection
- Low pressure compression union tube x male BSP thread connection