Labmaster Filtration Systems: Labmaster Filtration Systems are compact, corrosion resistant and extremely simple to operate. Choice of construction materials allows use with most liquids, including harsh chemicals at elevated temperatures.
Labmaster 'LX' Filtration Systems: The Serfilco Labmaster 'LX' Series is engineered to provide reliable, high performance filtration in a small package. These compact pump and filter systems are popular for use on small tank production in the electronics industry and in precious metal plating, as well as for laboratory and pilot plant runs. Featuring Serfilco's new, non-metallic, leak-proof Series 'X' magnetic coupled pumps and industry proven Series 'L' filter chambers, these systems provide high flow and high turnover rates, assuring continuous particle removal. Labmaster 'LX' systems are available with or without a carbon or resin purification chamber.
Cartridge - Plastic/Intank
Admiral 'EL' Filtration Systems: Admiral 'EL' filtration systems consist of a vertical, dry-run capable pump and a single column filter chamber for a 10", 20" or 30" filter cartridge. The pump and filter are mounted in a compact configuration using a common mounting plate and union connection between the pump outlet and filter inlet.
Admiral 'EOS' Filtration Systems: ADMIRAL 'EOS' filtration systems consist of a vertical, dry-run capable pump, and a three column filter chamber for 3 – 20", 30" or 40" filter cartridges. The pump includes a suction strainer and is mounted with the chamber in a compact configuration using a common mounting plate. Systems are available in polypropylene, CPVC or PVDF.
Cartridge - Metal/Out-of-tank
Series 'M' Filtration Systems
- High flow rates to 9,000 GPH
- Wide selection of standard systems including self-priming models
- Filter area from 15 to 60 square feet
- Uses standard 10", 20" or 30" double open end (DOE) cartridges
- Rugged construction, all hard piped and mounted on a vinyl coated steel base
- Compact: More flow and surface area than many systems of similar dimensions
- Easy to operate: standard flow control valve, pressure gauge and vent valve assembly
- Improve finished goods quality, minimize scrap and rework
- Extend process solution life with continuous dirt removal
- Minimize downtime for tank maintenance and sludge removal with high flow, large surface area
- Protect heaters and other in-tank equipment
- Economical to operate: highly durable and efficient cast centrifugal pumps and low PSI drop chambers with easy cartridge change
- Low installation cost: pre-packaged systems offer more flow and surface area than competitive models
Knight Filtration Systems
The Serfilco Knight filtration systems feature the most durable pumps and filter chambers in our product line. They are designed to provide years of trouble-free service in demanding applications. The Knight systems are intended for use where thermoplastic systems are unsuitable due to chemical and / or temperature limitations.
- Flow rates 1,500 - 9,000 GPH @ 60 Hz (7,875 - 28,350 LPH @ 50 Hz)
- Heavy duty cast 316 SS or cast iron centrifugal single or double seal pumps 1.0 - 5.0 HP (.75 - 3.2 kW)
- Heavy duty filter chambers carbon steel, 304SS or 316SS (rated to 150 PSI)
- High filter surface area (to 280 sq. ft solids loading area)
- Flow control valve between pump and filter chamber
- Differential, drain and vent ports standard on filter system chamber
- For use with stainless steel or polypropylene media
Automatic Permanent Media
Titan Filtration Systems: Unique to any other filtration system available, the Titan series is the result of Serfilco's ongoing commitment to developing "up flow" and "down flow" permanent media filtration technology. The combination of high flow permanent media, automatic operation and proven success makes the Serfilco Titan superior to any other filter available. Easy to install and operate, manufactured with high quality corrosion resistant materials, TITAN systems will provide years of trouble-free operation. Hundreds of customers around the world have achieved dramatic improvement in quality while reducing costs using the automatic permanent media TITAN.
- Produces sparkling clean solutions
- Automatic, microprocessor controlled: Markedly reduces operating and maintenance costs
- Permanent media: Eliminates media disposal and replacement
- High flows: 50 to 500 GPM
- Corrosion resistant: Chambers are PVC lined orhard rubber lined steel with PVC or CPVC piping and pumps for process solutions. Systems for non-corrosive solutions are suitably designed with high quality materials as well.
- Dramatically reduces media and disposal costs.
- Improves finished goods and process quality, significantly increases yields, practically eliminates scrap and rework.
- Reduces chemical consumption by maintaining solution quality
- Minimizes solution maintenance with high flow, continuous particle removal
- Satisfy regulatory requirements by polishing clarifier overflow
Fabric Filtration (Gravity)
Series 'DF' Filtration Systems: This system is totally automatic and responds to wide variations in flow rate and solids concentration. Pump the contaminated solution to the diffuser tray which distributes flow across the full width of the filter bed. Particle separation starts immediately via gravity flow through the media to the clean reservoir below the conveyor frame. Filtered solution can then gravity drain to waste or be returned to the process via a pump. Gravity flow allows gentle accumulation and settling of solids on the filter fabric. The concave configuration of the media bed accommodates the flow rate and maximizes solids loading on the fabric. As the media gradually becomes laden with solids, the solution level will slowly rise until the float switch activates the convey or drive motor. Consumed fabric is advanced to the sludge box as fresh media is simultaneously indexed to the solution flow.